- Shea butter is what you need to pave your way to smooth and supple skin. Ideal for normal to dry skin type, this moisturiser works best during dry and cold
weather when the skin needs moisture the most. So go ahead and treat your skin to this buttery-soft experience.
- KEY INGREDIENTS
- SHEA BUTTER : Extracted from the nuts of the shea tree from Africa, shea butter is known to have many moisturising and healing properties.It absorbs quickly into all types
- APPLE JUICE : Apple juice, apart from keeping doctors away, enhances your skin’s elasticity and glow, reduces any signs of ageing, and heals any skin damage.
- GRAPESEED OIL : Grapeseed, containing Vitamin E, works to reduce blemishes and pigmentation, giving your skin an even tone
- BENEFITS : Reduces Skin Inflammation
Shea butter has Anti-Aging and Anti-Free Radical properties.
It provides relief to Itchy And peeling skin also restores the elasticity of the skin
- HOW TO USE : Cleanse your face with a face wash, followed by a toner.
Squeeze out a small coin-sized amount of the product on your palm.
Apply all over your face and neck using small circular motions.
For best results, use at least twice a day
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN India
- NET QUANTITY -50g,100 g
- Manufacturer/packer-Jovees herbal care,Plot no. 16 sector 3,I.I.E,Pant Nagar-236146 Uttrakhand M.L.No.:3/C/UA/2010